Sunday, March 30, 2008

Goony Pigs

I openly confess my failure to keep my poor family adequately updated on the comings and goings of my everyday life. I'm just not used to actually updating a blog for any greater purpose. So, dear Otto and Betty: I'm sorry.

Now that I got that off my chest, I'd like to take a minute to belatedly introduce our newest friends, Obi and Darbi, our beloved guinea pigs.

This is Obi. She has looooong hair, and in this particular picture, it is very spiky because Darbi (the white one) ate a bunch of it.



















These are the girls in the "natural habitat." However, after the hair eating incident, we had to put them in separate cages.



















Here's a real flattering picture of Jean and Darbi.



















Bath time! 



















Here's Darbi immediately after a bath. Look how white she is!

No comments: